I got tagged! Twice! So, no more excuses not to participate, right? This meme is really fun actually 🙂
1. I’m happily married to a wonderful man who has taught me marketing, Spanish and how to grab life by the horns (and to kick butt) here in the US.
2. I’m a shortie, 5’3”… sometimes I over compensate that with very high heels.
3. I came to the USA with my sister when I was 19 and she, 21. We dropped out of university and had only $300 dollars each.
4. I love speaking foreign languages… I speak 3 at the moment, but I have plans to learn French, Italian and Japanese.
5. I’m a globalized person, a citizen of the world… I embrace anything and everything foreign and worldly. I keep myself up to date on international news, I travel abroad, I learn about other countries, I make foreign friends… I love that we’re so different from one another.
Here’re the five people I want to tag:
Henry – author of the blog Men-agement and the wonderful man I married
Keith – good blogging friend and Latin culture connoisseur
Hélène – good blogging friend and a “qually” too
Paul – crazy guy who toured the US on his bike to raise money for his cause
Becky – for her, customers rock!